Thursday, August 7, 2008

Believe and be Satisfied

Hi Friends... so I came across this little saying I used to have posted in my dorm room long ago and thought I would share it with you. SO Good! And AMEN to it!! :-)

Believe and be Satisfied

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone,
To have a deep soulful relationship with another.
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively.
But God says to us no, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with me alone.

Giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me.
This means having a personal relationship with me alone
And being happy with just that
I won’t give you something that will take you away form me
I love you my child.
You will never be united with another until you are united with me, exclusively
Without any other longings or desires
I want you to have the best
Please allow me to bring it to you.
Just keep learning and listening to things I tell you…
You must wait.

Don’t look around at the things you think you want,
Just keep looking off and away to me,
Or you’ll miss what I have to show you.
When you are ready I will surprise you with a love,
More wonderful than you could ever imagine.
You see I am working at this very minute to have you both ready at the same time
Until you are both satisfied exclusively with me and the life I’ve prepared for you,
You are not ready.
Only when you are ready will you be able to experience
The love that exemplifies your relationship with me…
And this my child is perfect love.

And dear one I want you to have this wonderful love.
I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your everlasting union of beauty,
Perfection, and love that I offer with myself.
Know that I love you utterly.
BELIEVE AND BE SATISFIED!



Okay, so seriously... this is such an encouragement to me. The amazing thing is that the Lord does know better than any of us what we need and when we are ready to have it. He brings every blessing into our lives at just the right moment - and He is faithful to His promises to us.

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this." - Ps. 37.4-5

No comments: