Friday, September 24, 2010

New Trinkets...

Recently, I was reading up on Pastor Matt Chandler, from the Village Church in Texas. He is one of my favorite pastor's to listen to online, and he linked to this webzine called "Boundless". Let's just say, I'm completely amazed at the articles found here. They're definitely worth a read and speak such truth into the lives of the "Quarter Lifers". Enjoy my friends... well worth parusing these articles.


http://www.boundless.org/

A Few of my favorites include:

*Commencement
*Marrying an Unbeliever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh TANY! First off, if you ever need anything. I'm here. In fact, I now have a REAL bed AND a couch so if you need to couch surf in San Fran, my door is open!!!! Even if I'm out of town. Second, this passage spoke to me- the part about family and sometimes you have to lose or give up family members for Christ- it's an issue I'm really struggling with during wedding planning. This blog post might very well save my life so THANK YOU!!! I miss you. Keep speaking, keep being true and most of all keep being you. And don't ever forget I'm only 5-6 hour drive away. You KNOW you can show up at midnight and you will have a place to crash :)
Hugs -jackie